I don’t know about you all, but I am ready for the weekend! This week has been pretty hectic and I am looking forward to some re-lax-ation. I didn’t get much time to spend reading all my favorite blogs this week, but here are a few fun things to look over this weekend:
- Loving Holly Becker’s new site design, especially the Decorate It option to change the background!
- An awesome guide to reupholstering furniture from Emily Henderson.
- Grant Gibson’s favorite shades of gray. I could paint Benjamin Moore’s Bear Creek in my house all day long.
- Beautiful and simple Nine Space beach towels and foutas on Apartment 34.
- These cutie pie DIY button tacks from Claire over at Fellow Fellow.
I hope everyone has some fun things planned for this weekend! My husband recently picked up a projector and an inflatable screen so we are planning on having a few friends over for an outdoor movie night. Hopefully the weather clears up a little!
Instagram Images: Top Row: hike through Torrey Pines, flower wreaths made at a Midsummers party (pictures coming soon!), the Roxy Suite at La Casa del Camino in Laguna Beach l Middle Row: veggie and quinoa salad with hearts of palm, sleepy puppy, giant Americano at Sunday brunch l Bottom Row: Hotel Del Coronado, ginger mustache ring, my Restoration Hardware zinc wall clock.