I was looking though my archives the other day and realized my cutie pie french bulldog gets most of the love around here. How could I have left out my first love, my college chi? She’s gettin’ a little gray around the edges these days but don’t let that granny face fool you- she can be one feisty little pup. Pootie (Pita is her formal name, reserved for when she’s in trouble) was snuggled right by my side while I was perusing all my favorite blogs this week. Here are a few of my favorite reads from the week:
- This scrumptous looking farro recipie from Bri and Jen over at designlovefest
- These lovely pastel themed images from stylist Charlotte Love
- A fun summer playlist from my new pal Marit from Lovely Struck
- An awesome guide to the best sites in Florence from Deepa at Currystrumpet
- These pretty art inspired looks over at Bijou and Boheme
Can you tell I’m into pastels at the moment?? I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!